Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Next Challenge Set for June 1st

Last time when I started my challenge I took some before, during & after pics.
Just my face alone was a major transformation.
(not the best pics, but you can see the huge results)

    Day 1          Day 12          Day 24

 Here is everything I'll be using for the challenge.



What is the Challenge?
Watch HERE


A quick run down.
1st 10 days
fish oil
fiber drinks and capsules
VERY limited Dairy
Minimal complex carbs
NO Sugar
Chicken
Lots of Veggies & Fruits
TONS OF WATER



Next 14 days
continue everything,
Adding Daily Vitamins

I'll start walking/running.

I had to wait till I was ready.
I am still nursing my baby and she will be 12 months in June.
Because I will be cutting back my calorie intake my milk will start to dry up making the weening process that much easier..... or that's the plan.

I have 20-30 lbs to lose.
I just want to get healthy again and not so "fluffy" :)

I'm so excited!
I'll post before pictures, measurements, and detailed journal entries when I begin.
If anyone wants to join me check out Advocare's stuff HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment