Friday, May 3, 2013

Fitness Assessment

So you are not going to believe it!
Yesterday I bought myself a new scale, and last night weighed myself.
Haven't done that in a few months and I was a little nervous.

The good new was I lost 10 lbs unknowingly 
over the last couple months.

Now for the bad news.
I weigh 1 lb bigger than my husband!

Talk about a huge downer :(

Apparently he has been unknowingly losing weight too. Even though his weight loss was from his muscles. His career has limited his time to lift his weights right now.

In the end I guess this just got me more anxious and excited for June...... Even though I sure was tempted to start the challenge today.


When I do start the challenge this is the form I will use to take down my measurements and a little info about how I'm feeling.

This is a new form from my 1st challenge.

Upload HERE


28 days till my challenge begins
Anyone want to join me?

1 comment:

  1. i wish i would have known you were starting this! i would have started with you! sounds like a very effective program! I started a weight loss plan for june as well! but im not doing anything this cool, with such quick results! I am just cutting back carbs, and sweets (except fruit) would LOVE to know more about this program, and how much it costs!

    ReplyDelete