Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Challenge Drop Out..... "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...."

Tamara, 
I haven't even opened this blog because I was ashamed:(
And I just read your comment and it has inspired me.
Thank U!!!!!!!!



I am a challenge drop out.
I'm not sure what happened?

Well actually I do.
My self esteem was hit by something that was said to me about my weight. I tried to let it roll off my shoulders, but I just felt like I couldn't do it and I just wasn't good enough.
I've got major self esteem issues, I know I need some work :(

I cheated on my food intake here and there, but was overall doing not too bad.
Then a last Friday night we went out to dinner.
I cheated..... and haven't stopped yet.
Yesterday I made homemade pizza and this morning homemade banana bread.

I'm just sad now.
I know better:(

I am still down 10 lbs
(gained 3 lbs back (that's the fluffy feeling I hate!))

Remember my Before:
And now currently
167 lbs
ugh that is still such a high # :(

Keep me motivated people. Please!
I really want to lost for sure 10 more lbs before I try to be a mommy again.
I want to start a pregnancy healthy.

ok Here I Go!

My plan is to take my morning meal replacement shakes, Thermoplus, & Omegaplex (fish oil)
And continue healthy eating!!!

Ok, I'm back to promising daily posts with a goal to lose 10 lbs by my birthday July 17th! :)

Really Keep me motivated people! :)

1 comment:

  1. You have no reason to be ashamed! I love your honesty and look how much your hard work is already lying off! Remember that your diet plan is a guideline, and it's okay to "indulge" (that sounds way nicer than cheat) sometimes, to help keep you sane and on track the rest of the time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete