Wednesday, July 17, 2013

19 lbs Lighter and 11 1/2 inches Lost

Well, 7 weeks off and on Advocare products.
Cheating here and there, and only 1% exercise.

But overall changing my eating habits big time!
While I still have more to go to be my dream size, right now I am very happy being where I am until.
My body is so special and I have been blessed to bring children into this world and hope to continue doing so but while also taking care of my body.
I need to embrace my size and take care of myself, but not stress over size,
Just about how I feel inside.
19 lbs lighter & 11 1/2 inches lost

Previous weight 177.4lbs.

& measurements
Chest: 41 1/2 in
Waist: 37 in
Hips: 45 in
Thigh: 25 1/2 in

Yikes! I forget how BAD I WAS! :(
Current weight 158.4lbs

 Now measuring
Chest: 38 in
Waist: 32 in
Hips: 42 1/2 in
Thigh: 25 in

 And I think this face says I'm pretty happy :)
Probably wont be posting too much for a while.

My food choices will for the most part stay away from major carbs, sugars & fried things.

And snack on veggies, fruit.
My favs are still rice cakes, applesauce, dried fruit....

Luckily I am training my body and thanks to my last pregnancy sugar is not a craving anymore for me.

This morning for my birthday breakfast we went out to eat and I was sick afterward. I have a major headache and had to take a nap.
I had pancakes, eggs, some bacon, and hash browns.
Still have my moments, thinking i'll enjoy meals like that, but again and again I learn my lesson.

Here's to health!

Feel free to check in on my to make sure I'm doing well:)

scottandjenray@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you, and you look so happy!!! Keep us all posted here and there.

    ReplyDelete