Sunday, July 7, 2013

I have 10 days

(Family photo, with the hubby working in the background)
Branding cattle @ our family ranch

Well, I was out of town for the last 10 days.
I was nervous about what was going to happen to my weight.
I was aware of what was entering my body, but when you are visiting family and camping there are sometimes just not other options.
I had a goal to at least not gain any more weight back, and I succeeded!
I weighed in last night, after eating a hamburger :(
(It was my little girls 6th birthday and "Old" McDonald's was her request for dinner :)

I weighed in @ 164.4lbs.

I have 10 lbs to lose in 10 days before my birthday.
My house is so empty on food this morning, but I am going to do what I can to get my metabolism going.
I'm taking Thermoplus and luckily have my meal replacement shakes handy.

Running has to start tomorrow if I want to achieve this goal!

Thermoplus
Breakfast-meal replacement shake with half banana (um, i got busy and only drank a little.)

Lunch-broccoli, with a little ck and potato.
\
Snack-applesauce cup
Dinner-another applesauce cup--- I was still full from lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment