Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tomorrow is the day

Well Tomorrow I Turn 29!

My last year in the 20's, kinda freaking out about it!!!

Here I am with my baby today and tomorrow when I actually feel like getting ready I will take my after pictures.

I am down 19 lbs and I will check my inches tomorrow.

Still never started exercising, just changed my eating habits BIG TIME.
Carbs and sugar are NOT my friends anymore, and except for a rare treat, I hope they never again make a major appearance in my life again.
EVEN DURING PREGNANCIES!

Yes I still want to be closer to 140lbs, but until I am done having kids It's just not going to happen.
Hopefully this new healthy body will be able to carry a baby soon:)

So starting at 177.6lbs in June & weighing in @ 158.2 lbs today.
 Then I'll check my inches lost tomorrow.
And post those oh so exciting after pics :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a really informative article that gives a good look. Advocare has products for energy, losing weight, getting healthy and sports performance.Advocare challenge

    ReplyDelete